MiscCard and its affiliates are part of a group which is made up of a number of local operating entities in a number of markets across the globe. “MiscCard”, “we” “us” or our” in this privacy statement means the MiscCard entity that is responsible for processing your personal information.
Personal Information We May Collect
We may colletc the following information about you.
We may also collect, store, use and transfer non-personal information or anonymized data such as statistical or demographic data.
Identity Data: Information such as, your full name(s), your government-issued identity number, bank verification number (BVN) and your date of birth. This data is to enable us to verify your identity in order to offer our services to you.
Identification documents :(such as your passport or any Government-issued identity card), a photograph (if applicable) and any other registration information you may provide to prove you are eligible to use our services.
Contact Data: This is data that is needed to reach out to you, such as your contact address, email address, telephone number, details of the device you use and billing details.
Records of your discussions with us, if we contact you and if you contact us.
Your billing address and any necessary other information to complete any financial transaction, and when making purchases through the Services, we may also collect your credit card or PayPal information
User generated content (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images, feeds or communications exchanged on the Supported Platforms)
Images or other files that you may publish via our Services
Information (such as messages, posts, comments, pages, profiles, images) we may receive relating to communications you send us, such as queries or comments concerning
How we get your Personal Information and why we have it
The Personal Information we have about you is directly made available to us when you:
- Sign up for MiscCard Account
- Use any of our services
- Contact our customer support team
- Fill our online forms
- Your Consent: Where you agree to us collecting your Personal Information by using our Services.
- We have a contractual obligation: Without your Personal Information, we cannot provide our Services to you.
- We have a legal obligation: To ensure we are fully compliant with all applicable Financial legislations such as Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorist Financing Laws, we must collect and store your Personal Information. We protect against fraud by checking your identity with your Personal Information.